Gray City

happychica87

Bal Gal
O.G.
Apr 5, 2008
I was all excited when I found out Aloha Rag had a Gris City on sale...but it was gone by the time I went to order it.:crybaby:

I need help in finding 2004-2006 City in Gray...I'm not picky in any year but I would love to have my first Bal Bag in the color I like...:love:

Can anyone help?!:confused1:

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Resellers and ebay would be your best bet since they are from older season, or if you can wait, there will be greys for the F/W collection, Argent which is a lighter grey and Anthracite, a medium to dark shade, if I am not mistaken.:yes:

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
i know balny had some o6 bags, but i wanna say o6 grey wasnt one of them...

keep checking annsfabulousfinds and realdealcollection :yes: ..also there is a grey coming out in fall o8 so maybe you can wait for that? i heard it's suppose to be similar to greige

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Do they normally carry Bal? I just called and asked what they had and Sophie said she just had the one gray. I asked if it was a return and she said that it was not. I asked why they only had 1 and she said "actually we have 2 identical gray bags". I asked for pictures and she said they don't have web access and to go on Saks.com.

Weird.

avedashiva

Jun 22, 2007
I am not sure if they normally carry Balenciaga. I just happened to call them when I was calling around looking for BBAGS and she was the SA I spoke to.

That is strange about telling you to go online to see them. I guess she isn't familiar with them. I am fairly new to the brand, but I am surprised at how little the SAs know about the bags that they are selling. (sorry side comment there)

May be you could call back and hopefully get someone else who would be more helpful.

Or if there is a local TPFer who can go by and do some reconn work.
Good Luck!