Gray Betty

1. Does anybody have one? I'm not sure about this color, I've never seen it IRL. It's now $900 (I know...still more than Nordies) at BG and I'm kinda interested. I was really hoping it was the white that's on sale but anyway, is the gray anywhere close in color to the paddy mousse??

Thanks!:flowers:

2. I just recently received a grey betty from Saks in las vegas. I saw it while shopping and the SA held it for me until Saks had another price decrease. It is a light grey-much lighter than the mousse color. I love it-it's huge and I've used it as both a purse and a carry-on. I just took a couple of pics in different light-hope this helps!

purses 090.jpg purses 091.jpg
  3. bob ellis shoes might have a large gray betty left for 695. it was still there over the weekend. you can get their number from their site. www.bobellisshoes.com - ask for Bill.

4. Thanks, PGN! That was very helpful. I like that color. Not dark but not too light either.

mllemilly, I just called and they're all gone! They only have a large brown Betty but it's from Fall season. :sad:

5. i just posted on another thread but Bergdorfs has them for approx $550 as of this afternoon!

6. Do you know how much the brown one is?

7. I love hte brown betty! It is such a great bag! I am really trying hard to resist calling bergdorfs right now!

8. oh i'm sorry for the confusion...bergdorfs has the grey...but they did have the tote style in the brown and also a peach color if anyone is interested, plus one or maybe two patent blacks...

9. That is good- I do not need to be buying anything right now! There are just too many gorgeous bags coming out this fall- I am screwed!

10. I saw one on the Neiman Marcus website!

11. Is there any hope of me finding this bag still on sale anywhere?

12. I think BG is still onsale for $900?

13. you might want to try to call bergdorfs as well...i think they were sold out but maybe there was a return...?

14. Thanks ladies. I'll call tomorrow :love:

15. They have the grey on Bergdorf right now but it went back up a little to $1260......I thought I saw it for $900 the other day, still the original price is $1800.....anyway, I ordered their last Ivory one last Friday, just got it 10 minutes ago and I do love it! I was a little hesitant to order, I'm pretty much a Louis girl (throw in a balenciaga, gucci, chanel, MJ now and then) but now that Louis keeps going up in price every bag I like is in the $1,000 range so I thought it was time to try something different since I would spend this much on a Louis now..... I think chloe is a great design house. That said though, it's such a different deal than Louis, every Louis I get is always absolutely perfect, as I'm looking over this bag I see little tiny imperfections, a couple little black dots on the leather (I'm very particular though) I mean the stitching is perfect and it's beautiful craftmanship but just different, kind of like my balenciaga.......good luck, it is a great bag and not quite the IT bag which I actually like, we don't all need to look the same......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice