Gray Audrey?

BuckeyeBabe

Jul 7, 2010
I found a gray audrey on the bay and I have never seen this one before. Dis audrey come in gray with silver hardware? Not the croc. If so when did this come out? I have been searching out Audreys because I love the shape and have never seen this anywhere. Thanks for your help.

i feel like it came out a little before christmas last year with the claire? not 100% sure though. ill have to scroll through my DD album and see if i still have the file saved.

BB, I also saw that listing and wondered the same thing.

The bag in the listing is regular gray, not the anthracite (I actually got excited when I first saw it, thinking it was a poorly listed anthracite Audrey!). It even has the regular leather strap whereas anthracite Audrey and Claire came with the chain strap. Maybe the ladies in Authenticate This Coach can help if Liv can't find the DD pic. Also, I'm wondering if it was a department store exclusive?

Last edited:
IT"S FAKE!! Don't buy it if this is the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-MADISON-L...674?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1c16d870ba

The audrey never came in this matte gray color, only a sort of metallic gray called anthracite. The creed on this bag is not "embossed" and it spells "superor" instead of "superior". Watch out with audreys. I also saw a leather "saphire" one on ebay recently that never was made either.

I have dibs on Anthracite Audrey if one gets listed!!!
Gah, that bag is my freaking obsession, I search EVERY day for it! I wish every day to find one, too!
I saw that gray one, and my heart stopped for a moment, seriously. But then I realized it might be fake, which after reading Authenticate This thread, it is.

I NEED that Audrey to complete my collection...I need it for my sanity...I need that Audrey like no other bag ever. It's lucky number 7.
The search continues... :shucks::cry: