grass green yay or nay....?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

grass green.... yay or nay....?

1. yay

2. nay

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i am on the waitlist... but after seeing the pics, i am having second thoughts.
    what do you girls think?

2. I like green but just not liking THIS green at all. To me, it's just too green! I prefer military green, dark olive, and even grayish green... but just not this green.

3. Okay, when i first heard of the "grass green" i was picturing a brighter green (more of like the apple green)....and then when the actual color was shown....i was disappointed....BUT.....after thinking about and thinking about I am starting to LOVE it. Oddly enough though I don't feel like it will be as versatile as some of the other greens. I still think its pretty though...but im choosing marine or anthracite over it..

4. Nay I really don't like it. I am not that much into green but I would by far prefer a sapin or apple!

5. I didn't like this green at all & normally green is one of my favorite colors. I like the apple green much better.

6. i really like this color based on the pics i've seen. I didnt like apple--too neon, this is bright, but more just really green. Dont know if i would love it in a HUGE bag though.....

what are you on the wait list for, a city>?

7. I'm going to reserve judgement until we get some better photos (without the glaring giant hardware). I think it will be pretty, but its hard to tell from what we've seen.

8. i voted YAY for the grass green - i just reckon the colour is quite lovely and rich! good luck on what you decide to get!

9. :yahoo: I love Grass Green!! Will get it in a First size though as I think it will be too bright for a large bag :yes:

10. nay for me! :smile:

11. pics?

12. yay

13. I'm not a green bag type of person.

14. Nay. The more I look at it the more I don't like it. I am not blue or green bag girl. I like neutrals and fun colors, pinks, purple, yellows. I keep looking at magenta and I almost went for it several times, but I am just not sure on that one. It's so bright. I probably will eventually cave when I find one at a good price.:yes:

15. I was originally on the wait list for it in the day size, but after seeing the NM picture of it I decided against it. I didn't like the apple - too bright, and none of the other ones - but I agree with msflutter - I changed my pre-order to the marine