Grass Green is TDF!!!! My bag arrived. I'm in love! *pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: :yahoo:
    I was a huge dork and left work to pick up my bag as soon as it arrived. I love it!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
    The first size is perfect for me, I thought I would look silly because I'm not petite.
    I included a pic with flash and without as well as some modeling pics:P
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. OOOOOOOOHHHHH!

Its GORGEOUS! Congrats!! How is the leather?

4. wow, that's gorgeous girl, it's my favorite of the '07 colors, congrats :yahoo:

5. :drool: :drool: :drool:

6. OOOh, congrats. that is a very nice green!! droooooooooools

7. LOOOOOOOOVE IT!! It looks fab with your preppy colors there. That is a FUN color!

8. :drool: :drool: :drool: Whoa! That is a kick ass color! I had no idea such a beautiful green color was part of the new B-bag lineup. Congrats, it's gorgeous!

9. oooh so pretty! the leather looks beautiful. is it thick?

10. Jem -- congrats! What a lovely green! You are becoming quite the Bbag girl. Did you get your mini bowling yet?

11. This is my first B-bag that I have received, so I'm not sure how to compare it to other leathers. the leather is really soft. It feels thick but I don't have anything to compare it to yet. Hopefully my mini bowler bag will arrive this week and I can compare the 2

12. not yet! I swear its taking forever :mad:

13. Congrats! I love the green, it's gorgeous :nuts::love::heart:

14. Wow. I love that color. The First looks just right on you.

15. Congrats Jem! I like how you matched your green stripes with it !