Graphite Owners

mdsa

May 15, 2007
Just wondering about the colour... Do any of you own something in graphite? Do you like the colour? Is it warm or cold? I have my eye on a graphite bearn wallet at the moment, and its in crocodile!! They are keeping it aside for the next 48 hours, since its Christmas and they cant hold longer...:sad:

GRAPHITE!!!!!!!

I LOVE my graphite Kelly. LOVE it! In fact I love it so much that I sold the 32cm I had because I felt it was too big and bought the exact same bag in a 28cm!!!! And I could have purchased a little something in a different color instead.

I'd buy the Bern in the Graphite hands down over the Fuschia. I just think you'll get more use out of the Graphite for a longer period of time vs. the Fuschia which you might get tired of.

GRAPHITE!!!!!!!

I LOVE my graphite Kelly. LOVE it! In fact I love it so much that I sold the 32cm I had because I felt it was too big and bought the exact same bag in a 28cm!!!! And I could have purchased a little something in a different color instead.

I'd buy the Bern in the Graphite hands down over the Fuschia. I just think you'll get more use out of the Graphite for a longer period of time vs. the Fuschia which you might get tired of.

pix of your kelly????

Graphite croc is almost black so I would go for the fuschia. My Bearn is fuschia and I love reaching into my bag and pulling it out all bright and happy.

graphite is fabulous in poro it has a lot of mauveish dark brown undertones depending on the light reflections. in nilo it is a bit darker less vibrant 8unlss it is matte where it also is colorchangeing) i love it it is a glamourous cousin to black as i call it.

Really? I just tried on a CdC in graphite croc last week, I was wearing a black sweater and it looked, well..the same :shame:

hey -eye of the beholder right? however -on the wrist with the metal and such it may not show as well. the wallet is big enough that alot of light reflects off it--i think its a very cool silvery color.......thats still light enough that you can see the scales and pin dots etc.........

graphite is fabulous in poro it has a lot of mauveish dark brown undertones depending on the light reflections. in nilo it is a bit darker less vibrant 8unlss it is matte where it also is colorchangeing) i love it it is a glamourous cousin to black as i call it.

mine is nilo...........very pure medium silvery gray

I really love graphite...that and etoupe are my favourite Hermès colours at the moment.

S'mom I've been eyeing your graphite Kelly 32 for the last couple of days...sigh...she is a real beauty!