Graphite or Blue Jean Groovy More Versatile

I want a big bag. The blue Jean is my fav but it is small size and I found the graphite came with two size. I actually tried it on at store ( graphite) and I picked the graphite XL. It can wear on shoulder easy. And the blue sequin ( small ) hard to wear on shoulder. Graphite is cute when I tried on it

There are also pink & silver XL's....but they are over retail now.

The spotlights and groovys have the long shoulder strap, so it is very versatile.

As for color, I pick graphite as a good neutral...but blue jean as a great all around.

If I could only have one, it would be blue.
Just my two cents.

As for color, I pick graphite as a good neutral...but blue jean as a great all around.

If I could only have one, it would be blue.
Just my two cents.

Do you mean the blue can go with more outfits and be less "blingy" than the graphite? I really like both, but I can't see myself using 2 sequin bags enough to get both. Maybe if I could snag them on sale, but I don't see that happening soon.

i went through the same decision between graphite and blue jean!

as far as one being more neutral to really 'go' with anything, i'd have to say the graphite. i think they are equally beautiful, but i decided to go with the blue jean because 1. i wanted a blue bag anyway 2. i mostly wear neutral (black/gray) clothing so the blue jean will really pop, even though the sequins are going to pop anyway! 3. i already have silver/gray bags

but just like blue jeans, i think the blue is really a go with anything color. think about what clothing you will wear it with i think will help your decision

I love both and want the Blue Jean (spotlight) next but I already have the Graphite Spotlight and I LOVE IT!!! I wear Silver, Gunmetal jewelry and I think it looks so HOT with the Graphite bag, of course the other colors have the Silver HW , so they will look good as well... even the Gold has Silver HW. This is so hard as you already know (lol) I want them all but if I were you, I would personally go with the Graphite if I could only pick one... JMO! The Groovy is such a cute bag...Best of Luck and let us know what you decide.