Graphite Mia Maggie:)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went in today to exchange my kristin hobo in blue smoke i just wasnt into the brass hardware so i saw this maggie and fell in love it is so pretty and neutral.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Finally, a pic of this beauty! THANK YOU!
    It looks absolutely FAB on you...great choice!

ETA: If that is a black cat, tell it I said hi! I have two of my own...:love:

3. Yes it is a black cat my Nicky baby!

4. I love it

5. love this bag. can't wait to see it IRL on friday. what color is the lining inside?

6. Its a light purple.

7. oh my gosh it looks so much better in your pics! it's gorgeous!!!

8. Beautiful! But I am wondering what is the difference between Mia and Madison Maggie?

9. Congrats! I saw this bag tonight as well and it's so pretty IRL. A bit darker than it looks in the pics on coach.com.

10. Very nice!

11. Your making me want to exchange mine for a new one!! I got this last night, but I don't what happened, it peeling already. I think I may go exchange mine Friday for a new one.

Isn't she a beauty!

12. Beautiful bag. I love black cats too!

13. Congrats! I LOVE the patent graphite! Enjoy!!

14. Congrats - that looks great on you!!

Do you know if this is only at Coach FP or is it also at Macy's/Nordstrom? :P

15. Love it! Congrats