Graphite Hippie modeling pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just want to say, I was slightly on the fence about this bag because I'm not a huge fan of crossbody bags... or even "silver" colors for that matter... and boy-oh-boy, did these pics just show how unbelievable adorable this bag is! Even crossbody! Ahhh... I'm fading, fading fast. I know what I'm buying tomorrow. :biggrin:

2. Thanks for the pictures!! I was intrigued by the graphite but I went with the white. I let this bag slip by the first time so when it became available I didn't let it get by again. Congrats!!! It looks great on you!

3. I got mine, and ladies, if you have the means, I highly recommend you pick one up. It's so choice.
    I'm calling tomorrow to ask about a small wallet to match.

4. "bueller, bueller" best quote ever buttercup! :roflmfao:

What about the gramercy embossed small or medium zip around in grey; or the parker perforated mediium zip around in grey? I bet any of those would look great with the bag.

5. ^hilarious buttercup, LOL

I also want to ask about the small wallet to match when I order the bag, I've gotten pretty particular about having a matching wallet with my new bags, and the Parker small wallet is SO cute and the perfect size. Let us know if you find out if it's available!! :smile:

6. It looks great on you. Congrats. Love that color

7. That is so pretty. I am such a sucker for gray bags. Congrats!