Graphite damier michael backpack?

Hi I was doing a search on the bosphore backpack which I was considering on getting but I saw that a graphite damier michael backpack was due out in october? Does anyone have a picture of this? I'm VERY intrigued. Thanks!

Here's the picture that I found by doing a more extensive search. It doesn't look bad. I think I want the Christopher though. If anyone has one, hit me up. :graucho:

The Michael is nice though. Can't wait to see it in person.

pic047341_wm.jpg

I too went and viewed the Michael at my store on the first of October, and although the shape was very odd.. the thing that turned me away was the flap over the top zipper that made it beyond difficult to open. Once you would get the zipper to open a decent amount, it would get stuck and you would have to use two hands to fix it.

I know some might think that is maybe just because it is new, but that flap isn't going any where lol, its the canvas attached to the bag. So I had to pass since it is inconvenient for me

I think it was $1,550.00

Yea the shape looks kind of ugly through the catalog picture but I was hoping some actual pictures would change my mind. The new S/S '10 backpack looks a little too plain for my liking. I guess I'll stop by my local LV and check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the replies.

For those that have seen the backpack, is this backpack 6.7" wide or 10.2" wide? The official size on the website is: Size: 6.7" x 17.7" x 10.2". I'm trying to figure out what the width is and what the depth is. If it's 6.7" wide, that's a pretty narrow pack. It doesn't help that they've been sold out company wide. haha

For those that have seen the backpack, is this backpack 6.7" wide or 10.2" wide? The official size on the website is: Size: 6.7" x 17.7" x 10.2". I'm trying to figure out what the width is and what the depth is. If it's 6.7" wide, that's a pretty narrow pack. It doesn't help that they've been sold out company wide. haha

It's 17" tall, 10.2" wide and 6.7" deep.