Graphite damier michael backpack?

Aug 28, 2007
Hi I was doing a search on the bosphore backpack which I was considering on getting but I saw that a graphite damier michael backpack was due out in october? Does anyone have a picture of this? I'm VERY intrigued. Thanks!

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
I believe someone does have a picture, but its the lookbook photo, it isnt all that great, but it gives you a general idea

I already ordered mine a few weeks ago!

shocolat

Apr 8, 2008
Never heard about the "michael", very interestinf in seeing what it look like !

I know the "christopher".

Aug 28, 2007
Here's the picture that I found by doing a more extensive search. It doesn't look bad. I think I want the Christopher though. If anyone has one, hit me up. :graucho:

The Michael is nice though. Can't wait to see it in person.

shocolat

Apr 8, 2008
I was about to ask for a Special Command on the Christopher Damier Graphite...but i don't know if they do christopher.

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
The Christopher is special order only and I swear I read some where that they are not taking orders on it any more..

The Azur is over $6k and the Epi is over $7k

h1008

Jun 7, 2009
Laguna Beach, CA
I tried one on, looked too much like a turtle shell. I'll stick to my Bosphore. Christophers are not available anymore through SO, sadly, I tried.

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
I too went and viewed the Michael at my store on the first of October, and although the shape was very odd.. the thing that turned me away was the flap over the top zipper that made it beyond difficult to open. Once you would get the zipper to open a decent amount, it would get stuck and you would have to use two hands to fix it.

I know some might think that is maybe just because it is new, but that flap isn't going any where lol, its the canvas attached to the bag. So I had to pass since it is inconvenient for me

I think it was $1,550.00

Aug 28, 2007
Yea the shape looks kind of ugly through the catalog picture but I was hoping some actual pictures would change my mind. The new S/S '10 backpack looks a little too plain for my liking. I guess I'll stop by my local LV and check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the replies.

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
The new S/S backpack is very plain but its all leather which is nice and I swear my SA quoted me over $3500? the Ostrich version is well over $25,000

Aug 28, 2007
For those that have seen the backpack, is this backpack 6.7" wide or 10.2" wide? The official size on the website is: Size: 6.7" x 17.7" x 10.2". I'm trying to figure out what the width is and what the depth is. If it's 6.7" wide, that's a pretty narrow pack. It doesn't help that they've been sold out company wide. haha

h1008

Jun 7, 2009
Laguna Beach, CA
For those that have seen the backpack, is this backpack 6.7" wide or 10.2" wide? The official size on the website is: Size: 6.7" x 17.7" x 10.2". I'm trying to figure out what the width is and what the depth is. If it's 6.7" wide, that's a pretty narrow pack. It doesn't help that they've been sold out company wide. haha

It's 17" tall, 10.2" wide and 6.7" deep.