Graphite Adjustable Organiser

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
Thinking of getting this for my DH - he likes small wallets and this seems ideal with the 3 different removable compartments. And of course, the DG is perfect for a guy!

Does anyone's partners have this? What do you think about it? Is it annoying with the removable compartments or a hassle to put them back together? Or would you recommend something simple like the Multiple wallet instead? Appreciate your feedback!

Last edited:
I have this wallet and I love it. Its not really a hassle. Although if the zippered pouch is kinda full, it makes it harder to put them all back in, but when I have that problem I usually only use two of the compartments and leave the third at home.

Thinking of getting this for my DH - he likes small wallets and this seems ideal with the 3 different removable compartments. And of course, the DG is perfect for a guy!

Does anyone's partners have this? What do you think about it? Is it annoying with the removable compartments or a hassle to put them back together? Or would you recommend something simple like the Multiple wallet instead? Appreciate your feedback!
I like both of them a lot. Does your DH wear a suit for work? If so, that might fit just fine into the inside breast pocket of his jacket. I really like its innovative design.

I like the Multiple wallet too. That's a classic. I wish it had just one bill compartment to make it a bit slimmer.

I have bought five wallets in the last two months (3 LVs & 2 Bvlgaris), but I'm still looking for something better. My Ebene 6 CC wallet is actually all right. I wish they had a Graphite version though... When I saw it at the first time ( I mean my Ebene), I though it was a bit flashy for a guy lol. But, not too bad I guess. :P

I have this wallet and I love it. Its not really a hassle. Although if the zippered pouch is kinda full, it makes it harder to put them all back in, but when I have that problem I usually only use two of the compartments and leave the third at home.
Thanks for the info! Do you think it's a bit too big for the front pants pocket?