Grape twiggy is on her way!

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I'm sooo excited! Got a call from Daphne at BalNY today and she told me that there's a grape twiggy there with my name on it!!!!! She said they got a few of them in today, so I'm sure others have gotten this call too!

I can't wait and I'm so thrilled - I had initially put myself on the list for a first, but after seeing a couple pics of the violet twiggies here, decided I really wanted that style instead, so I emailed Daphne and asked if I could switch. Since it was so late in the game when I did that, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get it, but apparently I can!

It's being shipped via regular ground service, so it probably won't be here until later this week, but I promise to post pics once she gets here!

That's great that you got it. They are so guarded with the information about where you fall on the wait list that you are often just in limbo. I am on the waitlist for the first but I have no idea where. Can't wait to see your pics.

Thanks everyone! Nanaz and allisonfaye - hang in there for your firsts! For soem reason, I think they're the last style to come in, but when I was still on the waitlist for one of those, I was told they'd probably be in by mid-month, so I'd assume you'll hear something very soon!