Grape Stud MAB

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has this been released yet? I can't seem to find one anywhere and I searched and didn't find any pics ... help?

2. I had one and recently returned it (last week, unused) to Platinum Trunk -- color was just a little too purple for me. You might want to contact them....

3. This bag has been out for a while.. probably sold out in some of the stores.

4. is it a summer color???

5. it looks pretty I assume it was for summer??? I wonder what colors will be here for fall.

6. Spring? I think.. came out with black and almond.. It's really a pretty color.. I have a stud devote in grape and really love it!

7. There are a few Stud Grape bags on ebay! I think I saw a Devote and a couple of Nikkis. Worth checking out if you love the color/studs!

...and if you are worried about fakes. RMs have not been faked yet.

8. I really want the mab
    but thanks ... I may check them out!

9. ^ I will keep an eye out for you.

10. Thanks I just emailed Platinium Trunk

11. very summery. it just didn't go with anything in my closet so I couldn't justify keeping it.

12. I had special ordered my Grape studded MAM a while ago from Luna Boston which had finally arrived.. I think it may have been tricky for them to get.. But I'm so happy that I did get this precious bag because it's definitely beautiful and one or a kind . I posted pics a week or so ago. Good luck I hope you can find one. :smile:

13. Thinking of getting a Grape studded MAB. I have never seen it in person. Have you? Any thoughts?

14. I think it's real pretty and neat looking!