Grape Stella... (should I or should I not)

birki

see no evil ~*
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Hieee everyone, I'm fairly new to this MJ forum but I love the positive vibes here :tup:

I currently only own 2 Miss Marc totes and after looking at some of your gorgeous collection, I'm totally crazily in love with the original sofias and stellas that you ladies own. I have an opportunity to purchase a original 1st-gen GRAPE stella but at price tag of about USD400 w/o shipping...so I'm wondering if I should get it anot...such a dilemma :crybaby:

Should I or should I not ? thats the question :Push:

:tup::tup::tup:
absolutely -- I have a grape sofia and would LOVE to have a stella -- $400 isn't a bad price for a 1st season stella, esp if it's on good shape -- I know plenty of people who would gladly take it off your hands if for some reason you changed your mind once you got it -- but I highly doubt that will happen -- the leather alone on the 1st season bags is heavenly, not to mention the gorgeous periwinkle suede lining :drool::drool::drool:
don't pass that up!

Thank you ladies! I know I can count on u all on making the right choice! haha will post pics once I get it ;) In the meantime, anyone has modeling pics of the bag?!

Hell yes, what a question, you must rehome this beauty. If you decide she's not for you and she needs removing there'll be a :bagslap:over her. Enjoy and post pics for everybody to :drool:. GL