Grande Dame is here!!!

1. Finally, after weeks of waiting "Grande Dame" showed up today.
    She's GORGEOUS! In excellent condition for a vintage bag. This is my first 32cm Kelly and she's a great size.

32cm Vintage Croc Miel Kelly
    I purchased her several weeks ago from a lovely seller who unfortunately did not have the Cites. I did not want to risk having the bag destroyed at customs for no cites, so I waited it out. With much help from Lucy/OT/Farb.24 and Shopmom, I managed to stay calm for the almost 4 weeks it took for the cites.:rant:

hermesbag2.jpg Hermes1.jpg hermes2.jpg hermesbag1.jpg
  2. Japster!! She is beautiful!!! and you look fabulous with it!! Congratulations!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae:

3. Wow! What is this, Croc Monday? Congratulations!

4. LOL at Croc Monday!! Congrats - she's a beauty for sure!!! Do you know how old it is??

5. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Gorgeous color! The bag looks stunning on you!

6. Jap-stah, I'm so glad it finally arrived! It's lovely and it looks perfect on you! Congratulations!

7. OMG!!! Our forum is raining crocs!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

You look absolutely FABULOUS with your Miel croc Kelly, Japster!!! :heart:

8. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:girlsigh: :drinkup: :happydance: :party: :drinks:

9. Gorgeous bag Japster!! It looks like it's in great condition, CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo:

10. Gorgeous ! Congratulations !

11. I'm having heart palpitations now -- your bag is stunning!!!

12. wot a beauty.....me want, me want,me want ,me want...........................:yahoo:

13. Shoes, she's from 1988.

14. :sos: :sos: ... On the floor after I slipped in a huge puddle of drool!
    Absolutely stunning!!! :girlsigh: :love:

15. Japster, it's beautiful!!!! Obviously, you have been busy recently!!:lol: :lol: CONGRATS!!!!

Your daughters must be so excited that their mother has another beautiful Kelly!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice