Grand Summary of the Current Lookbook

aluminum_siren

BENZLVSUPREMEHERMES FAN
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Since the current lookbook spans from the April - November, I decided to do a quick overview of SOME of the products coming out, unfortunately I don't have access to the current lookbook to scan the pictures. I'll try to gather more info as time goes on...

Please try to keep new entries in the same format so we can try to stay organized! Thank you!

If you are adding new information specify clearly which bag/accessory you are referring to!

Name: Palermo/Tivoli

Material: Monogram Canvas

Description: Basic handheld bags. Hard to describe them... they don't have too many distinguishing features. Sorry... :sad:

Price: Palermo MM $975/GM $1170, Tivoli MM $825/$1050

Release Date: October

Name: SLG Complice

Description: These are pretty cool. They look the like current denim zippered wallet, but I think there's no compartments inside, BUT there's the key ring sticking out like the Cles! It will also have the Trunks & Bags logo currently on the Neverfull mini Pochette.

Price: PM $240 / $420.

Release Date: Unknown

Name: Lockit PM/GM

Material: Suhali

Description: Same as the current Lockits with some new colors: Gold, Silver, Blue (not sure if it is the same as the old Suhali blue) and Gray. Also avaliable in Alligator.

Price: PM $2230/$2620. Alligator PM $16500/$20200.

Release Date: New colors in the fall, alligator is in stores NOW!

Name: Hobo

Material: Monogram BRONZE

Description: This material APPEARS to be the same as the Monogram Embossed Leather from last season but it is of a 'dirty' bronze color and trimmed in black leather. Shoulder carried. More of a long bag. In two sizes

Price: $2250/$2700

Release Date: Mid June

Name: Nimbus

Material: Lambskin Monogram

Description: Same as the current Nimbus bags in new colors, it appears to be a dark and lighter grey.

Price: $1950/$2550

Aluminum it would be great if you could add your info to the fall winter summery too as there is a lot of info over there on various bits and pieces.

I haven't seen the book yet so I really appreciate all you info.

Name: Vertical Document

Material: Monogram Canvas/Bequia/CROCODILE DEGRADE

Description: Men's Line. This is the vertical bag that looks like the Porte Document.

Price: $1500 with red/brown or black trimming. Bequai version is $1950. Full Crocodile version is $19500.

Name: Porte Document

Description: Looks like a Porte Document with the Mirage handles.

Price: $1800. Also avaliable in Bequia and Crocodile but I forgot the prices... :Push:

Release Date: ?