Grand Shopping Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my GST in camel today in the mail, it is lovely. I saw a lady carrying it in black at NM. She looked great! I purchased it in camel. All of you GST tote owners tell me about this color and why do you think this is a great bag? Help me justify keeping it:shrugs:!

2. Keep it because it is beautiful! I have a white one and then bought a beige (camel) both in caviar. Now I want a black one....addicted to this style. Great choice!!!! Enjoy it.

3. It is so beatiful. I love Chanel. ... I am hoping to save up for the Pariz Biarritz

4. Pretty bag, can you post pics?

5. It sounds gorgeous ... can't wait to see pics! I would love to see the GST in camel!

6. I think it is a very nice bag and I like it a lot. My fav GST colour is white with the silver h/w. I need to have one but it not suit with me. Too big ! and I don't like the PST one.

Congrats with you bag!

7. keep your bag its a classic :smile: Is the gst heavy ?

8. ditto to the above, keep it - it's a classic! Love the camel color, too - enjoy!

9. i was looking for a beige gst for forever, KEEP it! it's a gorgeous bag for any occassion.

10. i love the gst in camel. its definitely a keeper, imo. i have the gst in black with g/h and sometimes wish i bought the camel one instead..i wear black to work everyday and my gst just blends in but the camel..it's classy and the color is different but still a neutral! hope you figure out what you want!

11. Congrats on your new purchase.

12. I find camel kind of difficult to match my clothes/shoes...so I went for the black with gold h/w...
    this is nice...roomy as well... thght of getting the smaller version of it pst...wonder ...should i get the similar style?? procrastinating

13. I've got the black, so I can't speak to the Camel issue. But, the bag itself is fantastic! The different compartments are easy to access, and help keep me organized. I skipped this bag for a long time...something about the look of it I just didn't care for. It is one of my favorites now, though.

14. I would love to see some pix pls.

15. Congrats!!!! Great choice!!!