Grand Shopping Tote or Petite Shopping tote ..........

gina8521

May 15, 2007
in black. I have decided I want one. If I am going to give my husband a heart attack over buying a purse that costs as much as a mortgage payment, it may as well be the one I REALLY want!
Any opinions as to which size is better? I carry a fair amount of my own stuff, plus usually a sippy cup and a juice box, maybe a diaper and wipes (I have a 22 month old).
Anyone know where I can get one? And how much they are?

you should get the gst! i love my gst...i have a black one with s/h..i think the pst is way too small imo...the gst has been increased to 1895 but i believe you can still get one for 1750 at nieman marcus..if you call around..someone should be able to find you one! hope this helps! i loveeeeeeeeeeee this bag

GST is a good size. Maybe u can check it out in Reference Library...roughly abt US1895??? Not so sure in US..I've paid $3100 sgd ( abt US$2050)..but chanel cost more in my country than US...

i think the black with silver hardware would be great for you, since you have so many things to carry. they are 1895 now, but you might be able to find one for 1750. i saw the black and beige one with gold HW at Beverly Hills Saks and Rodeo Drive Chanel Boutique yesterday.

I have both. It sounds like you need a GST, especially if you're carrying around a lot of your kid's stuff! Here's the thing though: it IS a heavy bag, especially when you load it up. But I don't think the PST will be large enough for you.