Grand opening events

sounds like a lot of fun! thanks for sharing.
i was at a pearl trade show yesterday and saw some ladies carrying birkins! i was kind of trying not to stare!!!:lol: was more interested in the birkins than the pearls for a moment! but omgosh, but there were so many gorgeous pearls to go with a birkin!;) :biggrin:

venezia said:
All the SA's were, including Keith (my SA) He was wearing a gray suit with a gray & white patterned shirt with a gorgeous pink Hermes tie. He looked very sharp.

I've got some photos from Ivette. I'll try posting some.

Great pictures. I really like that croc kelly and the birkin is lovely as well.

I don't know what to do about picture size. They're Ivette's photos and she's away from her home computer. But I'll see later this afternoon if I can do something different...

lovehermes-Yes, Priscilla is an SA there. She is knowledgeable and very nice. I spoke with her quite a bit yesterday when I went back to see the store without so many people.

nathansgirl-I couldn't believe how many bags were gone. They sold a souple black Kelly while I was there. She was deciding between black and gold--can you imagine, given how hard it is for some of tPF members to find a Kelly, that she had a choice?

lovehermes said:
Is there a salesperson whose name is Priscilla? I talk to her now and then about bags, etc. available in the store. The store has so much merchandise!

Yeah. Priscilla is really nice. In fact, everyone in the store was nice to me when I went in back in April. They really spent time with me and even gave me water in the most beautiful goblet! (laugh if you like, but that is a big deal to me because I was positively parched that day! I think it is a solicitous move and shows concern for the customer's comfort.):shame:

venezia said:
nathansgirl-I couldn't believe how many bags were gone. They sold a souple black Kelly while I was there. She was deciding between black and gold--can you imagine, given how hard it is for some of tPF members to find a Kelly, that she had a choice?

You know that is rather interesting. I guess it goes to show that each store and each experience is just going to be different. But maybe this time the lucky lady had such a choice only because the store just opened and they had a plethora of bags. Let's see how things are in a few months!

By the way...was the bj birkin still there?

nathansgirl1908 said:
By the way...was the bj birkin still there?

they were putting it (actually I thought it was a kelly--but must have been the Birkin) back in the box when I arrived--I assumed it was getting ready for shipping or they would have left it in the case--which looked really empty.