Grammys Dresses

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What designers were Jennifer Love Hewitt and Christina Milan wearing??

2. Christina Millian was wearing Max Azaria, no idea about Jennifer Love though.

3. where can i find it??

4. i beleive that Jen was wearing a jennifer nicholson dress

5. i think handbag.com has some stuff on grammy gowns

6. i went to the grammys last night, and it really was a lot of fun. but it's surprising how tacky some people dressed.

7. WOW! That must have been soooooooo much fun!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

8. yeah, it was actually a lot of fun. i went with my sister, her best friend, and my best friend. it would've been even better if it weren't a school night though, haha.

9. HOw cool to see such incredible performances! I thought it was a tremendous show last night!:nuts:

10. the performances were definitely entertaining. i also loved kelly clarkson's acceptance speech; she's just so cute.

11. Boy,can she speak quickly or what! Loved MAriah last night!

12. yes, miriah did a very nice job. i also really liked coldplay and kanye west.

13. Kanye West! I LOVED THAT, LOOVED JAY-Z TOO, SOOOOOOO hot! Chills up my spine when Jay-Z sang. "What the hell are you waiting for?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice