Gramercy Wallets @ the outlets?

Jan 2, 2008
Hey all,
I was just wondering what colors people have been seeing @ their outlets as far as the full size checkbook wallets, in the flap or accordian have they seen? My outlet hasn't gotten any in recently and I'm looking to find a zip around or regular checkbook style gramercy wallet...

Thanks!

Hey all,
I was just wondering what colors people have been seeing @ their outlets as far as the full size checkbook wallets, in the flap or accordian have they seen? My outlet hasn't gotten any in recently and I'm looking to find a zip around or regular checkbook style gramercy wallet...

Thanks!

My outlet today had the checkbook wallet in black patent (just one) and several in green patent. No zip-around accordians in the gramercy at all. I bought the black patent checkbook wallet but am waiting to see if the zip-arounds turn up because I prefer that style. The checkbook ended up being $80.00 (50% off and then the extra 20% off coupon), which is a really great price I thought....

My outlet today had the checkbook wallet in black patent (just one) and several in green patent. No zip-around accordians in the gramercy at all. I bought the black patent checkbook wallet but am waiting to see if the zip-arounds turn up because I prefer that style. The checkbook ended up being $80.00 (50% off and then the extra 20% off coupon), which is a really great price I thought....
Thanks! I'm trying to find the hot pink one!

At the Riverhead Outlet in NY they have Gramercy Wallets in Gray & Black. I bought the Gray to go inside my Gray Peyton. I'm currently using it and so far I like it!

Ooh! I've been waiting for the green patent to hit the outlets.

WI outlets had this weekend:
(Pleasant Prairie still had them Sunday but I think Johnson's Creek might have sold out Sat. night)

checkbook in black and green
large zip in teal and orange
medium zip in black, red, and pink
minis in red and teal

Mine had orange, red, green, hot pink, and white/silver. (Leesburg, VA) - my friend called me and told me what they had.
Potomac Mills didn't have any.

I wished I lived closer to outlets, I'd probably be there everyday.

Has anyone noticed with the medium zip that the zippers teeth are sharp? I only noticed this as I was putting money in and getting money out of the dollar bill compartment and my fingers kept on getting cut by the zipper teeth. I have other zip around wallets and never had this problem.

^^ Is the medium zip smaller than the large zip around? If so, maybe that's the problem. There's less room for it to open and for you to stick your hand in that your hand scrapes against the zipper.

^^ Is the medium zip smaller than the large zip around? If so, maybe that's the problem. There's less room for it to open and for you to stick your hand in that your hand scrapes against the zipper.

Yep, that's exactly the problem... I bought a pink one and love the color, but not sure that I want to keep scraping my fingers against the zipper