Grained Calfskin Diamond Stitch Classic Flap!!!!

Dolly---> i didnt see a hobo, but there is a doctor bag..its so hot! but the handle is really tiny, my ring keep scratching on the handle when i slip my hand through it..what a shame its AUD2995 if i remember.

Tura---> its not heavy at all, its slightly lighter than a Large Caviar..

THanks ladies. Im blushing...Now im totally addicted to Chanel...they ARE THE BEST!! i have just put my name down for the next shipment for 2.55 Reissue Dark Silver...fingers crossed...hope DH is ok with this..

Roey---> do you mind posting a pic for us to share your Dark Brown Tote in the same leather..i absolutely adore this leather..and would like to have a couple more purses in this leather..thanks

Dolly---> i didnt see a hobo, but there is a doctor bag..its so hot! but the handle is really tiny, my ring keep scratching on the handle when i slip my hand through it..what a shame its AUD2995 if i remember.

Tura---> its not heavy at all, its slightly lighter than a Large Caviar..

Kouki, you are so lucky~ love the colour, easy to match everything. I will go on Monday and ask about the hobo. Sometimes they hide the bags in the closet. Always need to ask~ :graucho: