Grained Calf City with Silver Hardware

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
O.G.
Mar 31, 2012
It's on Erica's site. Supposed to ship in mid-April.
I went to Bals site and it appears there too, but I can't access anything on their page anymore, so I'm wondering if it's already in Bal boutiques?

Debating if I really need another black.. lol..

Here's a pic from Erica
83607aab-acfb-44fc-99b2-2e3a1ca3fd5f
calf skin bal.jpg

I think it's gorgeous and may get it. Just need to talk myself into getting yet another black city. lol

I wonder how this calf leather or the Hamilton chèvre would look with RH?

(And on a completely selfish note, if you happen to buy this bag, there would be a fantastic opportunity to take some comparison pics with your other black Bals and post here on TPF ;) If Bulldogs are included that would be considered a huge plus :biggrin: )

Reactions: Miss World and BPC
I wonder how this calf leather or the Hamilton chèvre would look with RH?

(And on a completely selfish note, if you happen to buy this bag, there would be a fantastic opportunity to take some comparison pics with your other black Bals and post here on TPF ;) If Bulldogs are included that would be considered a huge plus :biggrin: )

lol.. if I get it, will definitely post a comparison. No Bulldogs though, they're not to be trusted.
One of them ripped a tassel in half on my Cassis WE for the few seconds I left him alone with the bag. Little turd got caught with the tassel stuck in his flubber.. :lol:

It's on Erica's site. Supposed to ship in mid-April.
I went to Bals site and it appears there too, but I can't access anything on their page anymore, so I'm wondering if it's already in Bal boutiques?

Debating if I really need another black.. lol..

Here's a pic from Erica
83607aab-acfb-44fc-99b2-2e3a1ca3fd5f
View attachment 3647660
Definitely get it! So nice! :nuts: Was the Vibrato leather from last year also calfskin? I think i saw this exact bag in a very bright red last week. I would love this exact bag in goatskin/chevre. Why can't Balenciaga just make Chevre bags a part of the mainline again!!

lol.. if I get it, will definitely post a comparison. No Bulldogs though, they're not to be trusted.
One of them ripped a tassel in half on my Cassis WE for the few seconds I left him alone with the bag. Little turd got caught with the tassel stuck in his flubber.. :lol:

Well, that little turd has great taste! I'm sure he, being a Bulldog, is of the finest pedigree, does he know you talk about him in this nonpedigree manner? :lol: We also had a dog that liked tassels (on shoes). Managed to daintily chew them off with his huge teeth without leaving a single mark on the rest of the shoe. Maybe they're trying to floss :smile:

Reactions: BPC
Definitely get it! So nice! :nuts: Was the Vibrato leather from last year also calfskin? I think i saw this exact bag in a very bright red last week. I would love this exact bag in goatskin/chevre. Why can't Balenciaga just make Chevre bags a part of the mainline again!!

I agree about the chévre! Not that I know a lot about Bal chévre but would be interesting to see. And I think you are probably right about all the over-sized and flower blanket bag creations released by Balenciaga lately. It's keeping them in the spotlight. Or Demna Gvasalia is just trolling the Bal forum :smile:

Reactions: BPC
Well, that little turd has great taste! I'm sure he, being a Bulldog, is of the finest pedigree, does he know you talk about him in this nonpedigree manner? :lol: We also had a dog that liked tassels (on shoes). Managed to daintily chew them off with his huge teeth without leaving a single mark on the rest of the shoe. Maybe they're trying to floss :smile:
That's hysterical..lol.. ok, maybe not for the shoe.. haha

Funny thing is, I can trace that ones pedigree back to the 1800's in England - pure Bulldog and registered with the AKC here in the States. I'm much more of a mutt than he is..lol.
Nonetheless- his furry paws, and big teeth aren't allowed near my bags. Can't be trusted with anything but a treat..:lol:

Yup, it was calfskin last year too.
I'm fine with Agneau leather. It feels softer than my older chevre bags. But, my chevre bags are sooo silky. Kinda weird actually, not sure if it's the different leathers, or the process.

Do you guys remember when it was first announced that Gvasalia was replacing AW? There was an article with pictures of his pieces. The dresses were straight out of the 90's grunge era, long, flowy and had flowers. I think he's obsessed with floral print.