Grail Enamel? Shallow Obsessing.....

Handybags, Wall Street sent me a few elephant bracelets last month, they had the yellow color with both PH and GH then. You should try calling them :yes:

I don't really have one grail, I have many. It's one of the reasons why I love collecting them. F.ex. last winter I bought the sulfures in green at the LV store and have been desperately looking for some to go with it, then a few weeks ago, 2 popped up on ebay on the same day, right size, right hardware, just perfect :love:

Anyway, I have a few singles that I'm still looking to partner up.

Handybags, Wall Street sent me a few elephant bracelets last month, they had the yellow color with both PH and GH then. You should try calling them :yes:
quote]

Thanks Icechick - but I meant NO elephants. I don't "do" animals lol

Love your sulfures though.... :drool:

And the stripes - love the stripes.... mmmmm

I love all of H´s bracelets, sadly I only have one! In time I hope to have more. I prefer the big enamels to the small ones. Anything with horses is a grail for me.

Thanks Icechick - but I meant NO elephants. I don't "do" animals lol

Love your sulfures though.... :drool:

And the stripes - love the stripes.... mmmmm

Oops! :shame:

I have a couple of non-animal yellows, I'm sure I've seen them both with PH too. The mexique one has a lot of turquoise in it and then the "moon and stars" is just yellow.

Does anyone have a grail enamel bangle? Sadly, I missed mine on eBay recently...I really hope one of you ladies bought it! (Kelly green, partridges) Am I the only one obsessed with the bangles?????:rolleyes:

OMG lizavet!! I was obsessing about that bangle too!! I never really like any except I loved the Kelly green...my fav color! Oh well...I did bid close to $200 and then I stopped for some reason or another.:sad:

Well, then, who bought that Partridge Bangle? Hmmm? Fess up, I know it was one of you.

I bought the rabbits though-I like the animalier ones.

I can't really think of too many yellow ones....I'll keep my eyes peeled!