Grail Enamel? Shallow Obsessing.....

My ultimate grail bracelet is actually the GM chaine d'ancre in the big size/big links (hard to find)...but I really love the enamels too and would wear them all the time if they fit me easily! They're just too difficult to get on and off my big giant man wrists. Feh.

My other grail bracelet is a black & palladium GM clic clac (which at least fits, LOL), but again, can't find it.

handy- do you mean the calache? the simple almost plain design with just the hermes horse and carraige logo on it?

whoops i think it might be caleche.

handy- do you mean the calache? the simple almost plain design with just the hermes horse and carraige logo on it?

No H - I just mean any yellow design (caleche is the only one I do know :Push:smile:

Well any yellow design without elephants on it! lol

I just haven't seen any yellow in store for a while. You seen any?

I am not into them; I find bangles uncomfortable but that Flacons medium bangle would be what i would get if I got one. Love that one.

I also thought the Africa one from a few yrs ago was gorgeous!

africa is the one with the lions right? i love the one with the lions (do i sound like a kid or what?)

seton- i never liked bangles either but somehow i find these incredibly comfortable. they actually turned me in to a bracelet person which i never was before...

africa is the one with the lions right? i love the one with the lions (do i sound like a kid or what?)

seton- i never liked bangles either but somehow i find these incredibly comfortable. they actually turned me in to a bracelet person which i never was before...

yes, africa is the one with the lions. Rather smashing especially with Palladium, I thought. :yes:

Love the H enamel bracelets. At first I did not like them at all and thought that they were terribly overpriced but seeing them here over and over made me fall for them in a big way.