Grail Enamel? Shallow Obsessing.....

lizavet8

"Ruffian"
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Does anyone have a grail enamel bangle? Sadly, I missed mine on eBay recently...I really hope one of you ladies bought it! (Kelly green, partridges) Am I the only one obsessed with the bangles?????:rolleyes:

i don't have a grail but i have 2 i would love but can't afford right now. i do keep checking ebay for them but at this point it's not in the cards.

i LOVE the bangles! i have 2 and wear them all the time!

Love the bangles and the clic-clacs! I am hoping for a black clic-clac with palladium...every time I try to get one, whenever I am at an H, and they NEVER have my size...:cursing:

Does that qualify for a grail?!

i have been wanting a black with gold hw caleche bangle and i really love the yellow tulips design. but the past few times i saw that one i wasn't sure about it anymore.

OH! and if we're including clic clacs then i would add the raisin/deep purple one. wowsa! i have never seen one in my size on ebay...

I rarely go for bangles, but fell in love with this one:

107203FP01.jpg

^^^They have those at my boutique, the thin and the medium versions, possibly a wide one as well.

I'm kind of the opposite - I want an enamel but I'm yet to find a design that I like enough. Purple/raising sounds good though!

:lol: They don't have the one thing that I really want though - roofs of Paris scarf in grey colourway with red border.

If you really want the GF shawl, would you consider buying it over the phone? I know I bought the Turandot scarf from Charlotte store so Manchester might be willing to sell over the phone and post to US? It's really beautiful!

Waikiki has a lot of bangles, and I was surprised to see all the ones they have in SF, too.

LOVE THE FLACONS!!! I was just admiring the carre, too.