Grail Enamel? Shallow Obsessing.....

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
:back2topic: Liz I need a yellow enamel with pall edging. That's a current grail for me. I don't know the names of any of them though :rolleyes:

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
My ultimate grail bracelet is actually the GM chaine d'ancre in the big size/big links (hard to find)...but I really love the enamels too and would wear them all the time if they fit me easily! They're just too difficult to get on and off my big giant man wrists. Feh.

My other grail bracelet is a black & palladium GM clic clac (which at least fits, LOL), but again, can't find it.

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
handy- do you mean the calache? the simple almost plain design with just the hermes horse and carraige logo on it?

whoops i think it might be caleche.

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Plastic bags Cyn.....

I heard an SA tell a woman to put a plastic bag (or a silk stocking if you prefer) over her hand and use it help them slide over!

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
handy- do you mean the calache? the simple almost plain design with just the hermes horse and carraige logo on it?
No H - I just mean any yellow design (caleche is the only one I do know :Push:smile:

Well any yellow design without elephants on it! lol

I just haven't seen any yellow in store for a while. You seen any?

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
hmmm.... lemme think.... i know the tulips comes in yellow but it's also multicolored.

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
I am not into them; I find bangles uncomfortable but that Flacons medium bangle would be what i would get if I got one. Love that one.

I also thought the Africa one from a few yrs ago was gorgeous!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
africa is the one with the lions right? i love the one with the lions (do i sound like a kid or what?)

seton- i never liked bangles either but somehow i find these incredibly comfortable. they actually turned me in to a bracelet person which i never was before...

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
africa is the one with the lions right? i love the one with the lions (do i sound like a kid or what?)

seton- i never liked bangles either but somehow i find these incredibly comfortable. they actually turned me in to a bracelet person which i never was before...
yes, africa is the one with the lions. Rather smashing especially with Palladium, I thought. :yes:

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Never Never Land
Love the H enamel bracelets. At first I did not like them at all and thought that they were terribly overpriced but seeing them here over and over made me fall for them in a big way.