Grail Enamel? Shallow Obsessing.....

lizavet8

"Ruffian"
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Lonesome Dove
Does anyone have a grail enamel bangle? Sadly, I missed mine on eBay recently...I really hope one of you ladies bought it! (Kelly green, partridges) Am I the only one obsessed with the bangles?????:rolleyes:

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
totally love the bangles. i love everything about them. the colors and the sound. don't have any grail enamel yet.

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i don't have a grail but i have 2 i would love but can't afford right now. i do keep checking ebay for them but at this point it's not in the cards.

i LOVE the bangles! i have 2 and wear them all the time!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i have been wanting a black with gold hw caleche bangle and i really love the yellow tulips design. but the past few times i saw that one i wasn't sure about it anymore.

OH! and if we're including clic clacs then i would add the raisin/deep purple one. wowsa! i have never seen one in my size on ebay...

Loony

Purple Love
Oct 25, 2006
UK
^^^They have those at my boutique, the thin and the medium versions, possibly a wide one as well.

I'm kind of the opposite - I want an enamel but I'm yet to find a design that I like enough. Purple/raising sounds good though!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
looney- i swear i think your boutique has everything! i desperately want the grand fonds II cashmere you said they said.

Loony

Purple Love
Oct 25, 2006
UK
:lol: They don't have the one thing that I really want though - roofs of Paris scarf in grey colourway with red border.

If you really want the GF shawl, would you consider buying it over the phone? I know I bought the Turandot scarf from Charlotte store so Manchester might be willing to sell over the phone and post to US? It's really beautiful!

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Waikiki has a lot of bangles, and I was surprised to see all the ones they have in SF, too.

LOVE THE FLACONS!!! I was just admiring the carre, too.

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
Waikiki has a lot of bangles, and I was surprised to see all the ones they have in SF, too.

LOVE THE FLACONS!!! I was just admiring the carre, too.
Do they have a scarf also? Sorry, my scarf knowledge is pretty poor. (If you happen to have a pic, could you PM it to me? Thanks CB!!)

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
oh i can't afford it though i would totally buy it over the phone. and omg i want that paris scarf in that colorway too! lol.