Grafitti zippy coin purse!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think about the grafitti zipppy coin purse? I am thinking of getting it this weekend. I will probably get it in pink. What do you think?

2. VERY cute!!! Would love one

3. i am considering getting one, but am not sure..i'm deciding between a pink graffiti one and one in vernis..tough decision! i love the graffiti one because of the bright interior!

4. It is totally cute! Get it! You need to own at least one ZCP!

5. Get it, the pink is just stunning.

6. I'm loving the lining on these! The pink looks amazing!

7. Love it in Pink!!! Get it!

8. It's 100% worth it!

9. Love it! You need it!

10. If i wasnt on a ban I would probably pick one up! I love that you get the graffiti on the outside and unzip and bammmm theres color lining it too! hard hard hard for me to not get in the car drive to boutique and get it....

11. I'm a guy and I kinda want the green one.Would it be weird for me to carry it?:shrugs:

12. I got the pink one yesterday and its really cute.
    I think the green would be cool for a guy.

13. But how big is it?I doubt I could fit it into my pocket

14. I got my pink Zippy Coin Purse yesterday, and I absolutely LOVE it! It's such an amazing little wallet, and I absolutely love the pink lining :smile: GET IT!!!

15. i think it's beautiful, but I cannot justify paying 400 something bucks for something that small... that's just me though.

If you can afford it, def get it!!