Grafitti speedy or neverfull grafitti?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys, I need your votes. I love them both but, I could only choose one.
    Grafitti speedy in pink or the grafitti neverfull in pink? :P

2. hmmm, tough call. Being I haven't seen either IRL yet I am probably not the best to answer but I would say get a style you will use. But I don't think you could go wrong with either. My SA really likes the grafitti NF in pink and she is pushing me to get that instead of the roses...but I think I may go with roses NF and grafitti speedy...

3. I think it all depends on whether you're OK carrying a GM neverfull.

4. speedy most def ITS HOTTT

5. I love that the Neverfull has the pink interior, but I really don't care for the tiny straps. It is a tough choice but I say go for the speedy!

6. #6 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    Honestly I think that the nf just carries the graffiti better for some reason :shrugs: so I would personally go for that one but you should get what you are most likely to use more.

7. I like the neverfull better

8. speedy! I always love a speedy more.

9. I vote speedy. I've never had a speedy or neverfull and they both are soooo cute, but I'm going for the speedy!

10. speedy 100%:tup:

11. neverfull - but i love shoulder bags. very practical.

12. Speedy

13. I like the speedy!

14. From pictures the Graffiti on the NF looks a bit more proportional, and the writing on the speedy looks a bit scrunched. But I am reserving my final judgement for Feb. 2nd.

However, that pink interior with pink graffiti on the NF is quite a big push in that direction too. Unless the speedy whacks you over the head....NEVERFULL!

15. Have to see them IRL but without seeing them I would say speedy