grafitti and roses speedy!

I haven't been here in soooo long, I didn't even know this line existed till now! I am so ashamed!!

I love both... trying to decide which one I like more... decisions, decisions...

Congrats!

hi guys!! most of you probably remember when i asked whether i should buy a grafitti and rose speedy or a chanel flap.. i decided on the chanel flap until i saw the roses and grafitti in person!! :drool: i guess the chanel flap can always wait, right? it's not an LE anyway.. hehehe..

so here are my beauties.. i tried to take the pics myself since DH was at work.. hope you like them!!
IMG_1622.jpg
beauuuuuutiful!!!!:heart:
right after i saw your picture, i had to drive an hour to get to LV....(it's Sun and mall close at 6pm, we (kids and i) got there around 5pm!! :supacool:) and i came home with Rose speedy!!!
so.............gee thanks alot..... ;)

lol :graucho:

you look awesome with your rose speedy and i just had to have it (only thing, i make the bag look smaller...LOL)

i'm so in love with the rose line and now i have both NF and Speedy~ i know you're excited... i'm excited too!! congrats!:tup::heart:

btw, great choice... i used to have chanel flap - but i'm back in love with LV again~!