grafitti and roses speedy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys!! most of you probably remember when i asked whether i should buy a grafitti and rose speedy or a chanel flap.. i decided on the chanel flap until i saw the roses and grafitti in person!! :drool: i guess the chanel flap can always wait, right? it's not an LE anyway.. hehehe..

so here are my beauties.. i tried to take the pics myself since DH was at work.. hope you like them!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow....very striking looking LV! Looks great on you! Enjoy...

3. Wooooow! I never thought that i would like the Graffiti-Speedy :heart:
    Congrats and you look great!

4. I really like the rose speedy. Congrats to both

5. congrats
    both are a great choice

6. Love the grafitti!

7. You made a good call by getting 2 LE LVs instead of the Chanel. Both bags are stunning. Which Speedy do you like better?

8. love the graffiti. congrats on getting 2 instead of 1. :smile:

9. Congrats- 2 is always more fun than 1! Plus as you mentioned the flap will always be waiting for you later. Enjoy them they are stunning!

10. You look great! Congrats on 2 lovely bags!

11. Fantastic! Congrats!

12. The roses speedy is beautiful! Love the pics. congrands on your purchases!

13. thanks for all the compliments guys!!

hmmm i can't choose.. i think that the roses is more girly and can be paired with more things.. but the grafitti is a stand out and i love it!

14. Congrats!!!

15. Congrats on both your new Speedies - they're gorgeous!