Graffiti Zippy dilemma - wallet or coin purse?

Millemini

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
I currently have a pink Graffiti Zippy Coin Purse on hold, but now I'm having 2nd thoughts, thinking I should be getting the Zippy Wallet instead.
My main concern is that the Coin Purse has no bill compartment, and I used to have a long wallet from Gucci and I really liked it.

What is the price difference between the two?

I know what you mean about not having a dollar slot. This will be my first zippy coin and I am a little concerned about that as well. But the price difference in the US is about $330, so I am going for the smaller so I can also justify a bag!

I've seen them both and I prefer the wallet but either one is cute. Depends what you plan on using it for. I have a zcp that I use as a wallet in my smaller bags and a zippy wallet for use in regular bags.

The zcp definitely doesn't hold enough for me for an everyday wallet.

I saw them both today. I prefer the Zippy Wallet. Looks great and has more graffiti. It can hold everything.

Having said that, I already have a mono Zippy Wallet for everyday, so I got a Grafitti Zippy coin in Green to put in my smaller, going out/clutch bags. It is really cute! Good luck!