Graffiti Zippy dilemma - wallet or coin purse?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I currently have a pink Graffiti Zippy Coin Purse on hold, but now I'm having 2nd thoughts, thinking I should be getting the Zippy Wallet instead.
    My main concern is that the Coin Purse has no bill compartment, and I used to have a long wallet from Gucci and I really liked it.

What is the price difference between the two?

2. I know what you mean about not having a dollar slot. This will be my first zippy coin and I am a little concerned about that as well. But the price difference in the US is about $330, so I am going for the smaller so I can also justify a bag!

3. I would get the Zippy Wallet... especially if you have bigger bags!

4. I would get the zippy wallet as it will hold a lot more and shows off the print to better advantage IMO.:yes:

5. I've seen them both and I prefer the wallet but either one is cute. Depends what you plan on using it for. I have a zcp that I use as a wallet in my smaller bags and a zippy wallet for use in regular bags.

The zcp definitely doesn't hold enough for me for an everyday wallet.

6. I'd get the Zippy wallet which is $760. and the Zippy Coin is 4 something.

7. I prefer the wallet

8. Wallet all the way :graucho::drool:

9. go for the wallet

10. wallet i believe the coin is 435 and the wallet is 765?

11. Not sure about the price difference but I vote for the coin purse. One of the best wallets I've ever had.

12. I love big wallets so I say go for the Zippy Wallet.

13. I saw them both today. I prefer the Zippy Wallet. Looks great and has more graffiti. It can hold everything.

Having said that, I already have a mono Zippy Wallet for everyday, so I got a Grafitti Zippy coin in Green to put in my smaller, going out/clutch bags. It is really cute! Good luck!

14. Unless you like the brightness of it, go with the Coin Purse.

15. I would go for the coin purse:tup: