Graffiti Speedy

I checked completed listings on ebay and there were some more and some sold less..I think it's a good price for a good condition LE bag that is no longer in production...I missed this collection and love it...I bought a graffiti pochette on ebay a few months ago.....

Here are a couple of pics....

graffitispeedy5_zps1d605069.jpg

graffitispeedy_zpsa2d8828d.jpg

graffitispeedy10_zps15ece81f.jpg

Sorry about the pic size....I tried to resize :shame:

Last edited:
Waw the patina is beautiful and it seems in really great condition. go for it! I am stalking ebay these few days and found vintage clutch but still hesitate to buy as the inner pocket is sticky... ow and many epi speedy is in good condition as well in ebay if anyone interested.

The Speedy was never released in white graffiti. It came out in khaki and silver only in the original release in 2001.

Thanks for the info...I guess this is the silver version. The date code is TH0041...so April 2001 production.

Waw the patina is beautiful and it seems in really great condition. go for it! I am stalking ebay these few days and found vintage clutch but still hesitate to buy as the inner pocket is sticky... ow and many epi speedy is in good condition as well in ebay if anyone interested.

It does look nice in the pics, crossing my fingers that it is as lovely in person. Sticky pockets seem to be a common issue...I have a vintage Blois that has pocket issues, even though they are peeling they are still useable, so I wouldn't completely write off a bag just for that! I find the "hunt" for a specific bag to be fun...and I usually learn alot in the process....good luck finding the bag you are after :smile:

Reactions: Qwerty888