Graffiti Speedy

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is ridiculous - now I want one! :shocked: I swear, this :censor: :censor: :censor: enabling forum :P

What was the retail on the graffiti speedy, and what colors did it come in - white, silver, peach and green? Did it only come in the 30 size? There is one on eBay right now, but it's already at $1025 with 3 days left. If I decide to get one, what should I expect to pay for one in decent condition on eBay?

Thanks! :cool:

2. It came in silver and green. You can get one on eBay for about $1,500 in good (if not new) condition. It's a gorgeous peice; good luck getting one!

3. Thanks :smile: So the pochette and the alma came in peach, but not the speedy? Let-Trade has a green speedy on his Web site. I'm emailing about the price. Not that I should be buying anything right now :angel:

4. It is such a nice bag i want one so bag.

5. :devil:

6. [​IMG] Cristina GET IT..I have the speedy and 2 pochettes in Green & white and LOVE IT!!!!!
    I get SO MANY people STOPPING me when I use my Speedy..I got it on ebay last year for about 1,000.00 in Great condition with no rub off of the Graffiti...[​IMG][​IMG]

7. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angel: <---- This is supposed to be Cristina! Not :devil: !!! :P

8. VipStyle - Wow, your Speedy is just beautiful! :heart: So you can get a decent deal. I'll just have to be patient and keep looking obsessively on eBay :shame: Not that I do that already or anything :whistle:

9. Ahhh this bag is def on my DREAM BAG list.:heart: I had a chance to purchase one for $750, but it had some serious smudging of the letters going on, and I didn't like it at all in that condition. But I would say that definitely $1000+ would be about right if it's in pristine condition.

10. :roflmfao: That is what I did last year EVERYHOUR for 1-2 weeks I searched ebay and I was the 3rd person to see this auction with a BIN for 975.00 plus shipping and I JUST HIT THAT SUCKER QUICK...I WANTED THIS COLOR for SO LONG...I saw the silver speedys but everyone I saw in that color had graffiti missing/rubbed off...kwim...I think with the green color you don't see it as bad as the silver....SILVER speedy is still in my WANT LIST....But I am not in a rush...If I come across one at a fair price in Great shape then I will do it:graucho:

11. Yea, I have been eyeing them for a long time ever since LV Addict posted a photo with Victoria Beckman having one.

They are so cute! And super fun!! Let us know when you get one!!

12. That's when I fell in love with it!!! When I saw Vicky B. carrying it!!!:lol:

584.jpg 650.jpg
  13. She'd look good wearing a trash bag :P

Vip - Thanks for the information. You got a great deal on your bag, congrats! Yep, I'll be spending a lot of time on eBay in the next few weeks :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice