Graffiti speedy - khaki or sliver?

1. I wanna buy a Graffiti speedy, but dunno go for khaki or sliver.....What's your choice?

2. I LOVE them both, but silver color can be used with more, IMO.

3. I prefer the silver, I think the green looks kind of grungy.

4. I like the KHAKI the most but they are bloth fine.

5. It's a pretty good condition bag, and you are getting it from a trusted seller so you are partially buying reassurance. Have you also checked consignment stores ? They may have some as well.

6. I LOVE the Khaki.

7. I prefer the silver, but the green is ok too.

8. Both Are Beautiful....I Do Love The Silver!

9. I prefer silver over khaki although both are equally beautiful

10. i prefer the silver too if you like that line.

11. YES!

Since the seller & I both are live in Hong Kong, so we might trade it face 2 face. But the seller told me that they won't able to take paypal payment from me becoz base on paypal policy that they MUST provide a shipping # on the transaction. Is that ture? I have some $$$ in my Paypal a/c, that's Y I want to PAYPAL them....also I think PAYPAL can protect me if the item have something wrong (just in case).

I'm so nervous, becoz this is my 1st purchase LV from eBay, I usually buy it in LV shop. But the seller have good feedback on eBay also highly recommanded by members of this forum. Am I no need to worry about that? Pls kindly advice. Thanks!!!

12. Don't worry about the seller. They are REALLY good! I am sure you'll LOVE the bag!:biggrin:

13. anyone selling a Khaki speedy??.....ahhh....I'd love one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice