Graffiti Speedy - Is it unisex?

If you love it, work it. I think it looks great in the pics you posted. Besides, it's a rocking bag. I also think you should go for the neverfull graffiti. But then again, I'm a HORRIBLE influence when it comes to shopping...I say "yes yes buy buy buy! fab! looks great! more more!" LOL!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am a guy and I had the regular monogram Neverfull GM for quite a while and I was never once told it looked to feminine. I currently have the Neverfull Damier MM and it's perfect!

I am about 5'7 and 120 pounds.

If I saw you walking down the street, I would totally know that speedy was yours! Looks great on you - who cares about the actual classification (I'm not even sure myself) as long as you can pull it off - and you absolutely do.

Thanks everyone!! I feel a lot more confident about it now.

Also, what do you think of the Neverfull Graffiti... Think I could pull that off too...?

Definitely. I think you just need to know you're pulling off and you'll be fine. You can have the hottest bag and not be able to pull it off due to confidence. If you love it, then rock it.

To answer your question, yes I do believe you could pull off the Graffiti Neverfull. You must have the same taste as me, since that'll be my next purchase hopefully!