Graffiti Speedy - Is it unisex?

blackbrentsa

Jan 4, 2009
Hi... I'm pretty new to the forum, but I headed on down to LV Selfridges yesterday to see what graffiti stock they still had in. I was stuck between the Orange Graffiti Speedy or the Pink Keepall. I figured the Keepall would be too big for day-to-day, so went for the Speedy. I don't regret it, because it is still a fab bag, but do you think the fact that it is Sprouse Graffiti makes it more acceptable on a guy? (I am male, 20, 5"7, slim/average build). It's a pity they didn't do Speedy 40 in graffiti, because that would be just perfect!

honestly the speedy is pretty feminine...most ppl will probably think you're carrying somebody else's purse. but do you. forget the haters. its your money and you can spend it how you want.

its a dope bag. i wouldn't cop for myself but i wouldn't look down on somebody that did and nobody else should either.

i think it's pretty unisex. the size is really dependent on personal preference and maybe height. but i think a guy can definitely carry the graffiti speedy!

Here are a couple of pics.... Sorry the quality is atrocious, new camera and have NO idea how to use it!

I personally love it, and don't normally give a toss what people think.... I just, like eek160 said, don't want to appear as though I'm carrying someone else's purse.

Where I think the difference comes in, is with a regular Speedy 30 it is a classic purse. Where's with the graffiti, it's a limited edition, more edgy version so the size rule kind of vanishes. Not quite sure how to explain it. Does anyone else agree with me?

Attachments

• CIMG1404.JPG
    CIMG1404.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 156
  • CIMG1405.JPG
    CIMG1405.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
The speedy is a bit small...so more suited for women. Unless you are a petite size guy then it will work for you. But having said that, there are guys who do not mind the small size. Wear it with confidence and own it!:smile:

Happy decision and shopping time!

kevin

i honestly think that louis vuitton needs to just go ahead and make a men's version of the speedy and call it a day. lol. IMHO the speedy is the best bag lv has.

even as a "petite" guy, i still think any size of a speedy looks fem..probably because of the handles. with that said, if you like it then keep it.

forget all the haters (easier said than done in the real world). did they make a graffiti keepall? have you considered that? i'm at work and am skimming the thread..don't sue me if you've already mentioned it, haha.

Hehe... They did make a keepall, in the same colours, but only in a Keepall 40. I loved it, but aren't really going to get much use out of it as I don't go away all that much. I also figured it's too big to carry around day-to-day. Some might like it, I personally find it far too bulky as a day bag.

So it's two extremes - tiny or huge??