Graffiti Speedy, Anyone? AMAZING DEAL

"PAYMENT TO BE RECIEVED IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS. IN A FORM OF A POSTAL MONEY ORDER. AS OF RIGHT NOW THERE WILL BE NO CHECKS, OR PAYPAL"

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BIG SCAM[/FONT]

i do think they have this bag, i looked at the background and its a white cloth on all the other auction pics they had there was a white cloth this may mean nothing at all but whatev.

just because they do not accept paypal does it mean they are trying to scam someone...well sometimes there are those kind of people.

one time i had listed a bag and i could not accept paypal and i was not intending on scamming anyone.

i do agree that to be 100% safe and secure paypal is the way to go but sometimes sellers can only accept money orders which can be traced.

This seller has relisted the bag due to a non-paying bidder. They don't accept PayPal ~ so what? A lot of sellers don't. This bag is authentic. If you look at the FB, you will see the comment left for the NPB.

it is a legit auction. The first time they sold it, the buyer didn't pay. I wanted to buy it on the second time, but they didn't accept paypal. MPRS's have been all over this bag trying to get it, but the second auction was pulled for excess shipping. This is the third time it's been listed.