Graffiti Queen(s) - Where are you?

Fot the graffiti it's not that hard anyway to get everything maybe except for the hat box.

I'm want those graffiti shoes
361144_1.jpg

I hope they'll still be around when I'm ready to start buying them....next on my list is cerises (purchasing later this week/early next week) and then on to CB...and then grafitti.

what about a soon to be princess? :shame:
just a little peach graffiti pochette :love: + my heart breaking story of finding her :crybaby: !! << hope that qualifies me for any title :P

LV addict.. or should i say (your majesty :queen:) your silver speedy dear is out of this planet!! :tender:

and Lvbabydoll when i saw a pic of your pochettes with you modeling the graffiti one i almost fainted! :lol: <they are LOVELY!!> and the whole idea of collecting pochettes is just :nuts:

Here's my graffiti - I also recently purchased a khaki graffiti scarf (not pictured):

89987b7e.jpg

100_0974.jpg

I :love: graffiti, in fact carried the Alma Haut today. I'd like to have a silver Speedy, and maybe a khaki pochette, and that's probably it. Unless a hatbox became available, or those shoes, then I'd just HAVE to have them too!

vanilla_addict said:
:crybaby: !! << hope that qualifies me for any title :P
and Lvbabydoll when i saw a pic of your pochettes with you modeling the graffiti one i almost fainted! :lol: <they are LOVELY!!> and the whole idea of collecting pochettes is just :nuts:

Aww lol..your story definitely qualifies! At least you know you have a great story behind it!
And thanks haha..I have quite a bit of work to do in terms of expanding my pochette collection but I know 2 guaranteed purchases are the silver and gold Miroir ones when they come out :yes:

ColtsFan86 said:
Here's my graffiti - I also recently purchased a khaki graffiti scarf (not pictured):

89987b7e.jpg

100_0974.jpg

I :love: graffiti, in fact carried the Alma Haut today. I'd like to have a silver Speedy, and maybe a khaki pochette, and that's probably it. Unless a hatbox became available, or those shoes, then I'd just HAVE to have them too!

Coltsfan86 and LV_Addict are queen and queen :P