Graffiti Pochette

?

Which grafitti pochette colour do you prefer??

1. Peach

2. Khaki

3. Silver/White

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have recently (in the last day or so...hehehe) become fascinated with these. Which colour do you girls prefer - peach, khaki, or silver/white???

2. This is one item I go back and forth on - one day I like the khaki, the next day I like the peach. :shrugs: I did select peach today!! :yes:

3. i only like the silver. the peach and khaki make the bag look dirty to me.

4. :lol: Same for me, it's so hard to decide, they are all gorgeous.
    I voted khaki btw.

5. I voted peach....it's just such a cute color! I am also obsessed with them...and am currently trying to buy all 3.

6. My vote is for the silver

7. thanks for your opinions girls! SUCH a tough decision...

twiggers, i wish i could buy all 3 too! are you looking on eBay for them?

8. Silver !

9. Still a close race between silver and peach! I wish I could see them all IRL...that would probably help a lot too...

10. silver is my fav color for graffiti..

11. I love love love the silver. The khaki is ok but I don't like the peach at all.

12. Wow! Silver's totally winning now!!

Can anybody tell me a bit about the history behind this bag? i.e. When it came out? What the original price was?

13. Yes I am! The only place left to get them unfortunately:sad:
    I have my eye on auctions for all 3 right now...and maybe I'll get lucky and be able to snag them for a good price.
    I have a $ amount set for the maximum I will spend on each piece.

14. Thanks kahluamilk! I'm definitely going to check on eBay!

twiggers - good luck with your search! i'm going to look for a silver one on ebay...hopefully we don't bid against each other...i don't want to bid against a fellow PFer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice