Graffiti please, Louis!!! **PICS**

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
I went to the Oslo boutique yesterday to try the Graffiti piece I had my SA put aside for me. When I tried it on, I didn't feel too good about it. I don't know. Maybe it was the color of my shirt. It was too much. I felt it's too out there.

Until I went home. Until I sat at my office the whole day today looking at pics of this limited piece on tPF and on LV's website. Until it gave me the disturbia that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Couldn't keep me glued on my seat. So when the clock struck half past four, I rushed out of the building, took the first bus and went straight to Louis Vuitton.

Approaching the first SA I saw.

"I changed my mind. I'm getting the Pareo."

pareo1loresdt6.jpg

pareo4loreszs9.jpg

pareo6loresfi5.jpg

pareolabellorespp3.jpg

pareo7loresbh8.jpg

pareo8loreshg5.jpg

pareospreadloreskn3.jpg

Thank god I returned to get it. I love love LVoe it! It can be worn in varied ways and would be great for spring time and cool summer days. Here's me doing a quick modeling pic.

action1loresvq6.jpg

Finally, I've gotten a piece off the Graffiti 2009 collection. This should do until something else gives me yet another disturbia. Hahaha!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
It's 2,200 kroner Millemini. I heard they got 2 pieces in, and I saw one on display right before you enter the store.
Thanks :smile:, I guess it's the same as it was with my Roses Speedy then - one available for sale and the other one tied up in the display. Hopefully they get more of the accessoires when the bags come.