Graffiti please, Louis!!! **PICS**

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
Oslo, Norway
I went to the Oslo boutique yesterday to try the Graffiti piece I had my SA put aside for me. When I tried it on, I didn't feel too good about it. I don't know. Maybe it was the color of my shirt. It was too much. I felt it's too out there.

Until I went home. Until I sat at my office the whole day today looking at pics of this limited piece on tPF and on LV's website. Until it gave me the disturbia that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Couldn't keep me glued on my seat. So when the clock struck half past four, I rushed out of the building, took the first bus and went straight to Louis Vuitton.

Approaching the first SA I saw.

"I changed my mind. I'm getting the Pareo."

Thank god I returned to get it. I love love LVoe it! It can be worn in varied ways and would be great for spring time and cool summer days. Here's me doing a quick modeling pic.

Finally, I've gotten a piece off the Graffiti 2009 collection. This should do until something else gives me yet another disturbia. Hahaha!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2007
Pug City
Congrats! I also added this to my collection at the launch in Soho-couldn't resist, just like you! Thanks for all of the great pics-it looks great on you.

pltprincess

H Dreams
O.G.
May 5, 2008
Glad you changed your mind! This fabulous piece looks great on you and makes a wonderful addition to your growing LV collection. Big congrats!

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
Oslo, Norway
Glad you changed your mind! This fabulous piece looks great on you and makes a wonderful addition to your growing LV collection. Big congrats!
I'm so glad I did. The four SAs in the store thought so, too. They all smiled when I came back for it. Haha! Thanks pltprincess! You're sweet. :yes:

Millemini

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Oslo, Norway
It's 2,200 kroner Millemini. I heard they got 2 pieces in, and I saw one on display right before you enter the store.
Thanks :smile:, I guess it's the same as it was with my Roses Speedy then - one available for sale and the other one tied up in the display. Hopefully they get more of the accessoires when the bags come.