Graffiti please, Louis!!! **PICS**

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    I went to the Oslo boutique yesterday to try the Graffiti piece I had my SA put aside for me. When I tried it on, I didn't feel too good about it. I don't know. Maybe it was the color of my shirt. It was too much. I felt it's too out there.

Until I went home. Until I sat at my office the whole day today looking at pics of this limited piece on tPF and on LV's website. Until it gave me the disturbia that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Couldn't keep me glued on my seat. So when the clock struck half past four, I rushed out of the building, took the first bus and went straight to Louis Vuitton.

Approaching the first SA I saw.

"I changed my mind. I'm getting the Pareo."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank god I returned to get it. I love love LVoe it! It can be worn in varied ways and would be great for spring time and cool summer days. Here's me doing a quick modeling pic.

[​IMG]

Finally, I've gotten a piece off the Graffiti 2009 collection. This should do until something else gives me yet another disturbia. Hahaha!

Thanks for looking.

2. Congrats !!! it looks great on you ! I love all the Photos

3. Congratulations!! I love it.

4. congrats!

you look great with it

5. congrats! Lucky you went back and got it...it looks good on you...

6. Congrats:smile: Do you mind telling me the price in norske kroner? Do you know if they have any more available?

7. congrats Mark :tup: they're pretty hard to resist :yes:

8. Congrats! I also added this to my collection at the launch in Soho-couldn't resist, just like you! Thanks for all of the great pics-it looks great on you.

9. It's 2,200 kroner Millemini. I heard they got 2 pieces in, and I saw one on display right before you enter the store.

10. I know, DD! I had the disturbia all day so there. LOL. Thanks!

11. Glad you changed your mind! This fabulous piece looks great on you and makes a wonderful addition to your growing LV collection. Big congrats!

12. It's fantastic isn't it? Congrats on yours!

Thanks, everyone! :smile:

13. I'm so glad I did. The four SAs in the store thought so, too. They all smiled when I came back for it. Haha! Thanks pltprincess! You're sweet. :yes:

14. That's a nice scarf. Does the fluorescent writing glow under black light?

15. Thanks :smile:, I guess it's the same as it was with my Roses Speedy then - one available for sale and the other one tied up in the display. Hopefully they get more of the accessoires when the bags come.