Graffiti: late - again!

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I was at LV early to pick up my item and they were all busy packing Grafitti items into bags for customers that already paid. Not surprised. Heard one SA checking on their next shipment. It goes fast!

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
I was able to get my Pink Speedy.. I also managed to score one for a friend too.

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
That went real fast!! When I was on it earlier, it showed that it was available. Just keep checking on it. The pink is a hot color and it will disappear as soon as it becomes available.

My hubby just picked up mine in Houston Galleria today. They have all 3 colors in wallets and speedys. If you want you can do a sent/charge. They offered that to me if I couldn't make it. Hubby took a day off just to pick it up in person.

your LV can take payments over the phone and they can mail it out to your shipping address?

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
My LV does it too.. as long as the billing address and shipping address match.

princesskara

Princeskara
O.G.
Jul 5, 2008
The Rainy City
^ If your address is in a taxed area, you will pay your local sales tax. So I have to pay 8.9% here in WA, but a friend of mine who lives in OR would not.

Jan 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada
i got my pink grafitti speedy today in Toronto. I was on the waitlist so i got the 2nd one (it was also the last one they had in stock). I wanted to compared to the ornage one (even though i knew i would be going for the pink, but the orange speedies are all gone too..
Oh ma goosh Mable72!! I was at the Toronto boutique in Holts today and I had one of the 2 pink speedys aside for me so I got the last one!! Aren't we lucky Toronto girls:tup:
I think I still want a green speedy too!?

lvlover30

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
yeah my SA said that they never got green keepall at all today! They are coming in on march 3rd. At that time more products in every color will be available. So we wait some more!

Hey Ladies and Louis Loving Guys! I got my Zippy wallet yesterday....I am really not keen on the color. It's a little too bright for me. I can't imagine the Neverfull in all of it's dayglo glory. If you've seen the Speedy you know what I'm talking about.

What does everyone else think? The websites don't really show the real NEON quality of it....