Graffiti Isnt that Limited ?!?

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
I was told that the Graffiti was going to be highly limited with most stores recieving very few of each item, this was before the release date. Now, the Graffiti seems to keep coming and coming and coming, it seems neverending. Each day the Vuitton website gets more in and the Stores said they getting more shipments in. So how limited is it ?.

All the Speedies were reserved in the two Louis Vuitton boutique here. I managed to get one, and my SA said his store only recieved 7 pieces.

I don't know if they'll be getting more shipment, but with their first batch it's quite limited.

I'm not sure if this is valid, but I noticed that SA's will tell you that they might be recieving more shipment (even if they know they're not going too) and then put you on a list. Only when others on the waiting list pass them down, they'll give you a call. I remember for the Miroir Speedy 30, they said a 2nd shipment was coming and there never was -but that might be an exception.

My SA told me that this graffiti line was not meant to be limited, but seasonal, so there will be more shipments coming in as the months go by. She did say that the green graffiti speedy was a bit harder to get since not as many will be made in comparison to the other two colors.

yeah my SA said i'll be able to buy graffiti in march if i'm still interested. i think they try to be as vague as possible about availability without actually saying the word "limited." but it sounds like it'll be seasonal and then some.

Yup - it's seasonal, not limited. With that said, from what I've read on the forum it seems like some items are harder to get than others and some stores are receiving larger shipments than others - and true to LV "tradition" the SAs know nothing about when stuff might arrive or what they are getting.

the speedy has been available on the US website pretty consistantly--the pink goes out of stock from time to time but the orange, which i ordered and am trying to decide whether or not to keep, has been available 100%

I wonder why they limit you to only 1 color per item if they have such an abudance? My Saks said that I would have to use different names if I wanted more than 1 color. I called vuitton.com to get another zippy wallet for my daughter and she said that I couldnt buy another one under my name. I ended up using my daughter and husband so that I could buy all 3 colors of each item. Has anybody else experienced this?

Yeah LouisVuitton.com has updated the site also... 1 item per customer, 1 color and item per customer. I think this is there way of making sure that everyone who wants a piece of the Sprouse Collection, can get it!

That tells me that it is more limited than what most people think. They didnt do that for the roses collection and actually I do not know of any other collection that they did instill that policy. I just spoke to my rep at Beverly Hills and she said that vuitton.com informed her that I already had several pieces. So they actually do keep track. She did say they want to be careful about people buying a bunch of items and reselling them, but she knows that I have never sold a bag and that I actually give my bags away to family and friends that could never have one otherwise. I get sick of bags pretty quickly and like buying a new one at least once a month. I am sitting on 5 Chanels right now that I have never taken out of the box that I am probably going to give away at least 2 of them - black jumbo and green bubble quilt flap. I love seeing people's faces when I surprise them with one. I actually gave an LV to a lady that worked at the post office because every time I would go in there she would just go crazy about my bags and she was such a nice lady.

Last edited: