GRAFFITI GRAFFFITI GRAFFITI!!!!! Whats the deal is it late or what?

lvlover30

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Ok I am trying to figure out what the deal is with the graffiti collection. First they say everything is going to be lauched Jan 2nd, Then Feb 2nd, and now March 2nd! I was on a waitlist for both Keepalls green and orange, I never got a call from my SA saying that they came in. When I called 866 about it they said that all the graffiti keepalls are sold out. Another person I talked to said that the graffiti keepalls are being launched on the 3rd with the neverfulls. Whats the deal and why are they making this is keeer-aaaaazy? Does anyone have news from a SA that sounds right. It seems like everyone that I talk to has another story. One SA assusred me there would be enough graffiti items for all as it is a spring release not a LE release and one said everything is already all sold out so too bad! I dont know. There thats my little rant. :smile:

lvlover30

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
p.s for peeps looking for pics of the actual orange keepall it has popped up on that auction site that we all hate/love.

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
I was told the neverfulls are coming out March 2nd but the keepalls have already been released.

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Keepalls are in stores now. Neverfull is pushed back until March!

caley

hello!
May 1, 2006
yep. i've heard only neverfulls are delayed and that the graffiti collection is seasonal.

Jan 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada
I was told Graffiti is out of stores as of June and then that's it. How many they continue to get up until then though depends on the immediate sales. Could mostly be gone.

Apr 23, 2007
The graffiti keepall is available on LV's website as of 5 minutes ago. When you go onto the site do NOT go to the Sproulse collection section for it only pulls up some of the items, instead, actually type in GRaffiti into the search box and you will see it, its available online.

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
My store is having an event on Sunday and the manager said she could sell me the Neverfull then (they are supposed to wait until March) but she is making an exception (guess since I'm a former employee :P)

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
Thinking of getting the pink as I'm not a green/orange person. Not really a color person at all (I wear black/grey/white) but I'm really liking it so think the pink. Still need to see it in person though, maybe I'll hate it? We'll see, I will keep you guys posted if I take it or not.