Graffiti Foever!!!

Good question...I like the Graffiti collection very much (also the 2001), and I do think that I will use it for years, but what if next year or the year after a new line launches.... :graucho:

Whenever or for how long you will carry it, does not really matter, it is a nice piece for our collection, so I would say buy it!!!!

I think I'll get Graffiti NF too.... it's gonna be so over my limit but, I told my self that I'll slow down my shopping after this... cloths and shoes etc.... Thank you so mych guys!! :heart:

I do think it's a trend IMO, sorry. Not classic at all. BUT that said, if you love it and think you'd use it enough now, probably doesn't matter. Realistically I don't know if I'll still be using ANY of my bags 10 years from now. That's a long time and your tastes will change, maybe your lifestyle.... You might sell them or whatever. Unlikely you'd carry all your bags 10 years from now really. So if you love it, get it, use the heck out of it now, and you can probably sell it later if you fall out of love. Who knows, maybe it will become coveted and hard to find and still be worth a lot. My Tahitienne is still unused from last season and going for more than I paid right now on ebay... same type of situation

I personally think they are too LOUD for a bag, so I'm getting the rose zippy. Then I have something from the line, but it's not out there all the time....just too bright for me.

For me personally, the graffiti line is too much - too much brand, too much color, too many letters... but I really like the roses line. Yes the colors are bold but so were the red cherries and the pinkish cb flowers which I both have and still wear. Since I mostly wear neutrals and black, I get my color doses from these bags. And don't forget people see your style, your looks, and most of them are not aware of this or that collection one designer does, so if it works for you, wear it no matter when or how old you are. I only buy pieces that work for me and that will probably continue to do so. And sometimes, if I tire of them or don't wear them, they get sold. I just don't want to pay over retail later. ;)

i personally cannot see myself wearing the same bag for 10 years...that said...I like things that I can see myself wear for a while and not be bored of. If you really like it and can see yourself still liking it months later when the next "it" bag comes around then buy it....even then you can always sell it and make most if not all of your money back. LE sell so much better than the regular line.