Graffiti collection pics!

Louis vuitton did make a baby blue color but for showcase purposes only. They were only available to aww over at some graffiti parties and such events. here is a photo. I wish I had bought a graffiti keepall back then, but I was put on a waiting list and then never got one. Now they are goig for $2000 and up but back then they were only $700. Imagine that! :wtf:

Attachments

• graffiti.jpg
    graffiti.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 75
Thanks so much for the pictures. Does anyone know what colors were produced from the graffiti line?

Produced - Peach/silver/khaki

Runway - Blue/Black/Pink?

I :love: this line so much it hurts.

simplyprincess said:
Thanks for the pics! I have been thinking of getting the speedy 30 and you have just sealed the deal for me!lol:yahoo:
Did they ever come out with a wallet to match? Please someone let me know:smile:

Karen Kooper has a Khaki wallet on her website.
:girlsigh:

baby blue graffiti, first time i have ever seen it but i do like it. however green graffiti is still my favorite. i wish that i bought the keepall and speedy when it was first launched, even if i have to live on bread and water!!! i really regret not buying it!!!

baby blue graffiti, first time i have ever seen it but i do like it. however green graffiti is still my favorite. i wish that i bought the keepall and speedy when it was first launched, even if i have to live on bread and water!!! i really regret not buying it!!!

I KNOW!! I would have really had to live on bread & water back when they launched to get one also but I wish I did!!! I've loved this line FOREVER!!! :P

Bryanboy has 2 graffiti speedies and keepalls!

luggage.jpg

Image via Bryanboy.com